Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I didn't love my job I might apply. Any of you Shotgunners ever use their products?

Reactions: TexasDeputy

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Good ammo! We use a lot of it during dove season and I see a lot of the Sporting clay Shooters using it.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Word from dealers and distributors is that Rio will launch a new line of reloading gear in the US in '15 - Maxam powder will flow to the U.S. according to the sources.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Good news all around!

Job created, more ammo supply and the more ammo out there, the more competative the pricing is.

It's a win-win situation.

Reactions: btleslie

·
22,309 Posts
Talk to me when they start making 22LR. :D

Seriously though, congratulations TX!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
It is good ammo. I use it when shooting trap doubles. Rio had a plant in McEwen, TN that had a fire and explosion in April of last year. One dead three injured. I never heard if they were rebuilding that plant or relocating.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Word from dealers and distributors is that Rio will launch a new line of reloading gear in the US in '15 - Maxam powder will flow to the U.S. according to the sources.
We can only hope!

·
Registered
696 Posts
That is good news!

I have heard mixed reviews on the RIO line, especially their buckshot rounds. Some say they are not 100% reliable. I have no experience with them personally, but I certainly have no problem giving them a try!

·
Registered
24,612 Posts
Yep, I use a lot of Rio for skeet and trap.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Talk to me when they start making 22LR. :D

Seriously though, congratulations TX!
Funny you should mention 22s. I was in Wal-Mart yesterday looking at ammo and a guy started talking about 22s and the lack thereof. He told me about a place in the industrial park where Rio is that is making it. I was searching for that when I found this. Maybe it's the same company, but I couldn't find anything about it.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Aquilla is supposed to be ramping up production any time now Massive amounts of .22lr

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I hadn't heard that but their new factory isn't too far from me. I suppose that I should start supporting the local economy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts