Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
10,379 Posts
Good article and good on the guy stopping and doing the right thing.

Following the incident, Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. had kind words for Blackmore and reaffirmed his recent support for armed self-defense, noting, “I want to get to a day when acts like this are viewed as a citizen doing their civic duty. Criminals have got to be reassessing things right now. They have to be asking themselves if it is worth it anymore, might they face resistance or be shot? That’s a good thing.”
They got a good man down there with Sheriff Clarke.

·
10,379 Posts
To paraphrase BO - if just one life is saved by law abiding citizens owning the firearms they want to, isn't it worth it?
Nice! I like that and may just steal it to see if I can make some libs heads implode

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
262 Posts
Awesome! Well done. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
That is great, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
This has been all over the news and net for several days. It's already posted here.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Awesome post! Great composure of the young man.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Good on him, didn't even need to waste a bullet.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I live near here and this morning FOX 6 had a follow up story where some liberal was saying that the media covers up all the negative CCW stories and how this was not the norm. That is not how I wanted to start my day, lol. I was like seriously???

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good man. There needs to be more like him around to give the criminals reason to reconsider their actions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
These stories don't make the national news unfortunately. But I hope they do get more attention in the future

·
Registered
701 Posts
God was watching over that Woman and great Young Man Amen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts