Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That ole Dark energy thing is just tearing us apart!!!

"
It’s possible that dark energy gains strength over time which means it would not only drive the distant galaxies away, but it would start to drive even planets away from their stars.
“It could even drive electrons away from the nucleus of atoms, which would rip matter apart.
“Depending on the very nature of spacetime, it could be that the dark energy, growing over time, might sunder space itself – it might rip the fabric of space apart.”

·
Super Moderator
35,525 Posts
Is there a time frame here?...I mean I need to know if I should pay my credit card bill..:alien:

·
Registered
6,326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,525 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Can't we call the Avengers!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
All energy matters! :)
Ya know when it really would matter?? If we (humanity) figured out a way to use it for energy production....5 seconds after that, there would be protests, led by an angry, arrogant teenaged Scandinavian grrrl that we are raping the cosmos and exhausting natural resources, and we were triggering a looming heat death of the universe...how dare we....

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
That ole Dark energy thing is just tearing us apart!!!

"
It’s possible that dark energy gains strength over time which means it would not only drive the distant galaxies away, but it would start to drive even planets away from their stars.
“It could even drive electrons away from the nucleus of atoms, which would rip matter apart.
“Depending on the very nature of spacetime, it could be that the dark energy, growing over time, might sunder space itself – it might rip the fabric of space apart.”
Need to get that on the calendar. Don't want to miss it. I always wanted my ashes spread over my favorite dive site, but this is even better.

Reactions: silverstring

·
Super Moderator
34,944 Posts
AOC has a bill, just outlawing gasoline burning cars and switching to electric will solve the problem. Oh, and outlawing farting in public.......

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
He missed it?

Considering the time of year, you don't think that the squirrels got him, do you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts