Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm told there isn't a 24/7 Pro offered by Taurus in .45ACP with the Ribber grip overmold.

I can't find it listed on the Taurus website, and I'm told that distributors don't have them with this feature- But I could swear that I saw one in my local gun shop.

anyone got insight?

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
I think he's looking for the same wraparound grips that come with the 9mm and 40 cal. I posted a question on this about a month ago, and I think the consensus was NO. I ended up buying a Hogue Handall rubber grip, and it's okay.....it isn't really shaped correctly for the hump on the back of the grip, and it buckles a bit just above the hump.....I'm considering trimming a bit off the back so it will lay flat. But I do like the extra cushion, and my hands are large enough that I don't have any issues reaching the trigger.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
The answer is no. The .45 ACP 24/7 does not come with the ribber overlay. They are simply polymer.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
It's true no ribber on .45 24/7s. As much as I like Buds, there info and pictures are sometimes wrong.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Im not too much of a fan of the rubber grips on the 24/7 pro in 9mm and .40.

The non rubberized grips on the .45 fits in my hand perfectly

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would have to agree here. I put the Hogue on one of my other pistols and it makes it uncomfortable to carry because it is a little more bulky. I like the slim grip on the .45 and it is comfy too.

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
Then your thread is dead, dude. Taurus doesn't make a wraparound grip for the 45 cal 24/7 Pro. End of story. End of thead.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
This thread is locked. Taurus_Jeeper's question has been answered. Oh and by the way Taurus_Jeeper, members opinions are respected for the most part on this forum. You may have started this thread but please don't tell another member what they should and should not post here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.