Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
from RIA on my facebook they are introducing a new round the 22tcm9r for conversion kits to fit other brands of 9mm guns here is the post from Martin the CEO of RIA "Hi everybody. Just a FYI the new round is not called REV. It will be called the the 22 TCM9R the 9R standing for 9mm revolution. Why because I will make a conversion for every major 9mm gun out there in the next 5 years which I think will change the people's minds about fast bullets with no recoil. It revolutionary don't you guys think?"

·
22,292 Posts
My first thought is that I'd expect the CEO of RIA to be able to use better grammar.

It will be interesting to see what this round turns out to be, but I'm firmly in the .45 230 grains camp, so I doubt I'll be salivating too hard.

Reactions: Jimster

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first thought is that I'd expect the CEO of RIA to be able to use better grammar.

It will be interesting to see what this round turns out to be, but I'm firmly in the .45 230 grains camp, so I doubt I'll be salivating too hard.
Remember English is his 2nd language

·
22,292 Posts
Ah; did not know that! In that case, I rescind my comment, because he's doing better in his second language than I can in any other language!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ah; did not know that! In that case, I rescind my comment, because he's doing better in his second language than I can in any other language!
His mane is Martin Tuason and he is Filipino If you were closer I would invite you to shoot my 22TCM man It puts a big smile on your face. Here is a short clip of a 22tcm and a watermelon

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
If you are ever attacked by a watermelon that round is the cat's meow.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
Yea, we kinda use knives on them down here!-------------------watermelons, not cats!----------------:D

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
If I did the math right, that 40gr bullet would be almost 355 ft pounds at the muzzle.

Kinda impressive. I'm just sayin

Creek

Edit: redid the math lol

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I was attacked by a watermelon once. I ate it's frickin' heart out!

As for the 22 tcm, I'll just shoot my 7.62x25 Tokarevs. They are quite the blasters and a hoot to shoot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts