Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
39,479 Posts
Ah, your talking about Politics and the Classifieds. We've found post limits effective in discouraging those that would come here only for political discussions and to try to sell items. TA is more than that. I like to get to know someone a little bit, before I do any business with them, if you know what I mean.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Well here's to post Numero Uno.:)
:wave:Welcome to TaurusArmed.net.

Hope you enjoy your membership on this forum as much as I am enjoying mine.:D

·
Super Moderator
35,694 Posts

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Now, I got a question... What new threads await us, uh, "seasoned, chandelier swinging, pistol totin', friendly WCastle fanatics"?????

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Biker,
Remember to head over to the introductions Forum. It'll give you a feel for the others on here. Blew me away at how genuine people are.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Still trying to get enough posts to get into the politics. I have my own set of political guidelines, but am looking forward to the insight from other members.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I think I've posted in politics less than 5 times.

3 things I won't argue in person or internet forum 1. politics 2. religion 3. abortion

Just makes my life easier, I know where I stand and have no desire to hear other's opinions. That might make me close minded, but I know it's saved a few of my personal friendships, and kept me working at a couple places (due to me keeping my mouth closed).

All up to you boys, this is a firearms forum, and it's funny that our what's new page has less firearm topics than politics. I like to see firearms related topics, so that's all I open.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Still trying to get enough posts to get into the politics. I have my own set of political guidelines, but am looking forward to the insight from other members.
For the most part I try to keep from commenting in the Political Section. Politicians in general just make me ………. Never mind you will have enough posts before you know it.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts