Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my PT145 mil pro in on 3/6 and just got it back today 3/26. Just shy of 3 weeks, I did get a letter that it would be up to 6 weeks. I am happy that it was sooner and am very pleased with the customer service and relatively quick turn around. Thanks Taurus.

· Registered
2,554 Posts
Mine is on its way there now, hopefully it's a quick trip.

· Registered
37 Posts
I sent my 444 Ultralite in about a month or so ago. Taurus replaced the barrel and had it back to me, if i recall correctly, in just over 2 weeks counting time. Their web-site never updated after notifying that they had received it so I had no idea it was coming when it did.

· Registered
2,554 Posts
Taurus received my 709 on 4/4 as of yesterday it was still "waiting for repair". I was about to call and ck the status but thought I'd ck online first. Showing repair complete!!! Hopefully have it back in my hands soon :)

· Registered
185 Posts
My 605 was received by Miami this very morning. Not in a rush here. Seems I recall them telling me 3 to 4 week turn around over the phone. I'm more interested in having it fixed thoroughly than having it back fast. But for the sake of research, I'll update when I get it back. ;)

· Registered
185 Posts
Okay. Received email from Taurus acknowledging receipt of my 605. They state in the email to expect 6 week processing. No prob.
It was nice to get an email. Their website also shows they are in receipt of my 605 when I check repair status.

So far, so good. :cool:

Your Service Order #: removedbyZenmagJustbecause:)
Date Received: 04/17/2013
Model: 2-605021PLY

Dear Customer,
We are in receipt of your merchandise.
Processing should take approximately 6 weeks from the date of receipt.

If you would like to provide additional information, please contact Customer Service at:
Phone: (305) 624-1115
Fax: (305) 624-1126
Between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm ET, Monday thru Friday

You may check the progress of your repair by accessing our website.
Please select "Repair Status" under the Customer Care menu.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.