Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love shooting both my TX22's but the one thing that bothered from the first time I picked one up was the finger groove finding it very uncomfortable with a firm grip.This morning I couldn't stand it any longer so I broke out the dremel and got to work. Started with a coarse sanding disc, then moved to a fine disc finishing up with a 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper. First time trying stippling so I rounded off a soldering iron tip and gave it a shot. On reflection maybe should have left it a little sharper. Either way it's a much more comfortable grip.

Bottle Sleeve Textile Electric blue Pattern
Metal Auto part Blade Fashion accessory Carmine
Rectangle Tints and shades Natural material Electric blue Font

· Super Moderator
42,113 Posts
I love shooting both my TX22's but the one thing that bothered from the first time I picked one up was the finger groove finding it very uncomfortable with a firm grip.This morning I couldn't stand it any longer so I broke out the dremel and got to work. Started with a coarse sanding disc, then moved to a fine disc finishing up with a 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper. First time trying stippling so I rounded off a soldering iron tip and gave it a shot. On reflection maybe should have left it a little sharper. Either way it's a much more comfortable grip.

View attachment 493571 View attachment 493573 View attachment 493574
Nice job making it your own.

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m not sure who designed the placement of the finger guard but they must of hand awful small hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts