Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Sorry to "jump the gun" so to speak!?! I was hoping it would fit my Ruger SR9C but per some Google searching it looks like I'd actually need a size 6.

For those looking at this, the OP's model is the 5ART version, as there's three different "size 5s" available per Remora website.

Good luck with this sale!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry to "jump the gun" so to speak!?! I was hoping it would fit my Ruger SR9C but per some Google searching it looks like I'd actually need a size 6.

For those looking at this, the OP's model is the 5ART version, as there's three different "size 5s" available per Remora website.

I just bought a Remora in the 5ART size with the standard sweat shield. It fits my PT145 perfectly and is quite comfortable and secure. At this price, someone with a PT145, 111, or 140 should snap it up, it fits all of those.

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
I have the 5ART-FS for my Mil Pros. This is a really good deal for someone - I'd jump on it if I needed another holster.

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
YES!!! The perfect solution to an excess holster - buy something it fits rather than selling it!!! LOL

So what did you buy that fits??

..........and yes, those Remora's are great holsters. My 709 sits in one on my hip as I write this missive.

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
YES!!! The perfect solution to an excess holster - buy something it fits rather than selling it!!! LOL
I have actually done this, walked into a gun store with a holster and told them I needed a gun that fit. It didn't seem to surprise them actually......

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought a "sticky" holster (like a remora) for my daughter's Kel-Tec but I like it so well for my 709slim that she will have to get her own. Great holster, very comfy. Bruce H

·
Registered
4,963 Posts

The 6A fits the SR9c perfectly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts