Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a holster from Remora Holsters with my PT140 Millennium G2.

I also received one smaller magazine pouch/accessory holder, made of the same material, that came with the holster. This image is from the the Remora web site.
product-info-2pack-holder.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
How do you like it? I've been looking at on for my PT111 G2.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Remora just came out with an owb holster.

The iwb fits a nice niche in my opinion. Not sure why the made an owb but that's off topic.

I

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Looks like a good holster. Congrats. How do you like it? Give us an update after a few days if you would. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I like my clip version iwb remora pretty good, just sits a little too deep in my waistband. It is comfy though. Still gotta get around to making a higher ride iwb kydex.

Hope you like your remora Forge.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because Ohio has so many exclusions where it's illegal to carry, I'm probably not the best test candidate for those of you looking for a hard working holster review. I work at a place where it is not legal to carry, and locally just about all public buildings not explicitly prohibited in the law, have a sign prohibiting you from carrying. So my carry is usually from the house to my vehicle, where the gun is placed in the glove box, and then carried back to the house when I return home. If I'm ever in need of a gun, hopefully the attackers will give me a fair chance to get to my vehicle to get a weapon. :p

It seems to sit pretty well. I'm not comfortable not having the clip, but time will tell. This holster should work well enough for my purposes, but I will report back later.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Being from Illinois, I feel your pain about restricted areas. I have a 709 and have a Remora for it. I use it primarily for carrying inside a coat pocket or the center console. I have used in IWB on occasion, but recently had it creep up out of my belt line to the point that it almost fell. :eek: To be fair, I was doing a lot of bending and stooping, but be careful nonetheless. I am a big fan of the single clip IWB hybrid holsters because it is easier to take them on and off than it is to do the same with the 2 clip IWB.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After using this for a week, I wouldn't recommend it for people looking for a IWB holster. It's great as a holster in general and I'm very happy with it for my use. For occasional IWB it's fine, but you will find yourself adjusting it often as it will move on you. If you carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, etc... it's pretty fantastic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts