Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
22,299 Posts
I had the RM380 and the Beretta Pico and decided to trade the Pico in for my new 856 stainless concealed hammer revolver.
Now that's a trade I can get behind.

Nice .380s guys!

Reactions: Steyr

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sticking with Berettas for a moment I have a Pico as well as several 32acp Berettas and honestly carry the 32acps far more often than the Pico. In the Mini Pocket category I have the Pico and the Tomcat and far prefer the Tomcat even though it is considerably wider than the Pico.

But my 1935 or Model 70 are just slightly larger and so they tend to get used as primary.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Sweet.

I was strongly considering getting one of these for Summer Carry a few months ago, but ultimately ended up going with a Ruger LCP 10th Anniversary Edition instead because it was significantly lighter in weight.

Although to be honest, I don't think that I would have regret it one bit had I opted for the RM380 instead, in fact I wonder if I might have liked it better.

On a related note, I really wish that Remington would redesign the R51 a bit to be less obnoxious to break down and chamber it in .40 S&W, as I love the aesthetics of the R51.

Reactions: Steyr

·
Registered
36,305 Posts
I just couldn't warm up to the Pico. The grip was awkward in my hands and that mag release....terrible...in my opinion. It is very well built though!
I totally agree, course we know different people are build different ways and sizes.
but the first one I saw/handled I looked at the slide and grips about 6 times just to make sure this was actually really made by beretta and not a cheap knockoff.
for me the absoulute worse feeling, pointing weapon that beretta has ever made.

Reactions: Garman and Steyr

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Makes me no matter manufacture as long as it functions Beretta or Hi Point I am proficient with either. Jennings if it will function (CCI Mini Mags) I can hit with also as long as it runs I can run it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Love my RM380, but it's too heavy to carry in basketball shorts. Looking to get a LCPII for the short trips, when I really dont want to change out of comfortable house clothes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts