·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: darbo and olfarhors

·
Registered
36,923 Posts
haven't compared these prices--but I have price checked with this deal previously but I can still get primers and powder to my door from powder valley cheaper due to midways higher price.
just saying check out powder valley.
now I am talking about me buying 8-10 K primers (which I need now!), or 16-20 pounds of powder or a combination of both.
your addiction needs may change the cost to feed that addiction.

Reactions: Sawfish and william

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haven't compared these prices--but I have price checked with this deal previously but I can still get primers and powder to my door from powder valley cheaper due to midways higher price.
just saying check out powder valley.
now I am talking about me buying 8-10 K primers (which I need now!), or 16-20 pounds of powder or a combination of both.
your addiction needs may change the cost to feed that addiction.
Post a link!

·
Registered
36,923 Posts

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,923 Posts
9mm solid copper HP bullets, 115 grain 100 for $18. Looks like the ones Colt was loading a while back.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....pper-hollow-point-(schp-projectile)-100-count

Here's some more: https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....th-bulk-bullets&itemsperpage=30&currentpage=1
thanks old man!
appreciate it, got 300 on the way as we speak!
heck, shooting 380, 9 MM and 38 Super I can load them eventually!
I would mention to pay attention to the notice about loading them , they are not the same as jacketed ,lead projectiles--nothing to be afraid of just be aware to load them with the proper loading data for a COPPER PROJECTILE!

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, I know, use the data for the Barnes 115 grain SCHP.

·
Registered
36,923 Posts
Yup, I know, use the data for the Barnes 115 grain SCHP.
yea I know that you know and I know--- hopefully just a reminder to those that are not familiar with these exotics!

Reactions: GreenWolf70

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got to be a record, I ordered 300 of the solid copper JHP bullets, 200 of the Berrys 220 grain .308 plated Blackout bullets, and 100 black powder sabots from Mid South Shooters around noon yesterday and they arrived at noon today. UPS Ground.

·
Registered
36,923 Posts
That's fast for sure!
all the stars lined up!
I ordered a handgun from CDNN and they of course shipped it second day air to the FFL, well the very next day before noon the FFL called and told me it was in.
I figured they said hey I got this package going second day air, I got this truck leaving for the airport to load next day air on the plane so heck lets just throw it in as well, and of course the delivery man had to come by after CDNN packaged./labeled it, and the UPS man had to get it piled on his truck early in the morning before heading out for the deliveries at this end.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it helps that MidSouth Shooters is just on the other side of Nashville, TN.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I don't have anything for sale right now but if we are to use this post related items wanted also, I'm looking for a nice used sizer lubricator with heater and dies for .358 and .452.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I started this thread so we would have someplace to post those "great deals" we all run across at times. Whether it is components, or tools and dies is fine, just let everyone in on the news, without the need of constantly running through all the possible websites every day when you are searching, and usually not finding, those items you need.

·
Registered
36,923 Posts
I think it helps that MidSouth Shooters is just on the other side of Nashville, TN.
yea, first time using them and I received my order in three days, that's pretty darned good in my opinion, apparently they get stuff out the door as fast as midway and at better prices.
I actually made my order in the afternoon so in reality it was less than 3 full days.

Reactions: GreenWolf70

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts