Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let everyone know. I had put together .380, 9mm and .45 reloads in my cart last night. I want to ensure all my pistols feeds well with this ammo before buying alot. I went back today and the .45acp 230gr FMJ reloads were on $12.47 a box of 50. The price on the mene selection was 15.47 but in the cart on;y 12.47.... great deal!!!

https://www.reliantammo.com/

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to update. After I place my order I received this email, stating they were starting weekly specials.

Hello Reliant Ammo customer,

As you may know, this week we are offering, through Saturday, a $3-off-per-box discount on our .45 Auto 230 gr FMJ remanufactured ammo (up to five boxes or $15 maximum). The sale has been such a success that every week until further notice will offer similar discounts on other calibers. Starting Sunday, we’ll do it to 40 Auto 180 gr remanufactured. I thank you for your business

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's pretty interesting. I don't usually shoot reman ammo, but I would be interested in hearing how it performs for you.......

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like it wont be in until the 27th of april, hope to try it on the 29th. They now have a weekly special this week its .40 cal 180gr fmj for $11.00

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got the ammo on fri 4/27. I orderit it on the 16th I can live with that. Was not able to get to the range migrane+shooting does not go well. The best part of all was when I opened up my box. All of reliants reloaded ammo comes loose packed in 50rd boxs. I had ordered 2 boxs of .45 FMJ but received 4 boxs of .45 FMJ :D (wouldn't count on that again though) so that came out to only $6.24 a 50rd box. All of the ammo looked good, my 380 was in nickel not brass. If the ammo shoot well I will order again. This week the special is 4% off total order for new cust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts