Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when Taurus is going to release to the public the, PT 1911B-1-9, or the compact 24/7? I contacted Taurus about the PT1911 9mm and customer service said it is not planned to release till 2008, I was hoping someone had heard something a little more exact. And they dont even have a picture up on the web site for the 24/7 compacts. ???

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
We all seem to be getting different info from different people at Taurus. It is frustrating not to be able to get a more exact time line for release dates of the toys we have been drooling over. Couple months ago I was told the PT1911SS would be out by June/July, and this last Sunday I was told the PT1911 w/tac-rail would be out around July/Sep... I was also told 24/7 OSS would be out by June, now I hear October.

It's enough to make you bang your head on a wall. Might be some of the reason I started rebuilding my collection with older models that either are or will be someday extinct (PT909, etc). I was really tempted to pick up a Taurus PT92SS compact at the last gunshow here in Iowa, but the guy wanted $550.00 for it!

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I think I'd still like to have a PT1911SS. I won't pay more than 500 for it though, so I prolly won't have one for sme time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts