Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,245 Posts
snoopy welcome 3.gif from Kansas, I'm partial to redheaded girls. ;)

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. I had bright red hair when I was born but it turned darker
with time.

·
Administrator
40,287 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
14,101 Posts
Wow, your husband told you about us.....good for him. And you joined us.....good for you. We're happy to have you and hope you jump right in and enjoy your stay. You would be hard pressed to find a better group of folks to hang out with.

·
Super Moderator
37,282 Posts
Welcome aboard from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Greetings from Florida
floridaGun.gif
You will get so much info your brain will hurt. Just read through the threads that interest you and ask away. People here tend to trip over their own feet to help others.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Greetings from Florida
View attachment 45654
You will get so much info your brain will hurt. Just read through the threads that interest you and ask away. People here tend to trip over their own feet to help others.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;; My wife is also a Redhead.

Reactions: redhead57

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Another welcome from W.Texas Ma'am !! Yes you can learn alot here . Just to help us out , what exactly are your interest ? You just want to learn about guns or are you working towards getting a CHL license ? You may have to bring a billy club with you at times . We have a couple of good ole but rough boys here and they need some strong handling but they don't really mean no harm . Anyway what ever your needs just beller them out and i'm sure several here can either help you or lead you in the right direction ! Welcome again !

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

Reactions: redhead57

·
Super Moderator
40,644 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts