Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to put a red dot on the above gun. have a weaver scope on it, but find it difficult to see the thru the scope, and was entertaining the thought of a red dot. Could I use the current scope mount on the revolver, and what would be a good mid priced red dot to buy?

·
Registered
340 Posts
looking to put a red dot on the above gun. have a weaver scope on it, but find it difficult to see the thru the scope, and was entertaining the thought of a red dot. Could I use the current scope mount on the revolver, and what would be a good mid priced red dot to buy?
I have red dots on my big Magnums (44 Mag up to the 500)... I have a Vortex Viper on a 44, Matchdot On a 460, Primary Arms Advanced Microdot on the 500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
To the best of my knowledge Taurus has only made the Tracker in .44 as a 4" gun. Is it 5 or 6 shots? My guess is you have a M44 large frame revolver. Now having said that as long as the red dot has a mount on it meant for rail mount it will work. I like the Bushnell TRS25 but I've never used it on a revolver. I do plan on playing with my TRS25 on my .357 Tracker just haven't done it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts