Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Raging Hunter .454 with the 6.75" barrel. I've been looking around for a red dot that will stand up to the recoil from this revolver. I've searched the internet and I can't really find anything concrete regarding this issue. I would like to keep my purchase under $300. Currently, I'm looking at the Vortex Crossfire 2. Based on your experience, do you think the Crossfire will hold up or is there something more durable that I should consider. Thanks.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have used Primary Arms advanced Microdots on my 454 Casull, 500 Magnum, and other large bore magnums with no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Instagram Muzzleblast_MD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look at the Ultradot red dot sights, built like a tank and bullet proof. I have had one on a 454 for several years now and still works perfect with several hundred rounds through it. Go to ultradotwest.com there Ultradot gen 2 is $212.95 delivered USPS priority mail. I have had the original on my gun for years. By the way they are made in Japan and have a life time warranty and are the sight of choice at the Camp Perry Tournaments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts