Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, I'm new to this forum, so I may be posting in the wrong section, and if so being redirected would be helpful. I purchased a Taurus G2c 9mm at the end of last year, and I am looking to find a holster that fits this gun, while it has the laser attached. The laser is a Viridian E-series Red Laser, and I am looking for an IWB holster. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
40,115 Posts
You’re in the right place, and welcome to the forum!:hand26:

Reactions: Nate Rec

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Good morning, I'm new to this forum, so I may be posting in the wrong section, and if so being redirected would be helpful. I purchased a Taurus G2c 9mm at the end of last year, and I am looking to find a holster that fits this gun, while it has the laser attached. The laser is a Viridian E-series Red Laser, and I am looking for an IWB holster. Thanks in advance!
I've been looking around for one that would fit a G2 with an Armalight laster (roughly similar in shape and position to the Veridian E-series.

At this point, I'm looking at two dealers:

https://pyntek.com/products/compact

For the Pyntek holster, you'll have to describe what you want in the text box. He does the work (he's got a YouTube video on it), but the website doesn't have an explicit dropdown for it.

Also, on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taurus-G2C...n-Laser-12-colors-to-choose-from/274150293726

Reactions: Nate Rec

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!

Like most handgun owners, I have an assortment of different holsters that I've aquired over the years. The holster that I like best is a Hybrid IWB holster from FoxX holsters (www.foxxholsters.com). I wear it at the five o'clock position, but it can be worn at any waist position you like.

I considered a Crossbreed holster, but thought they were too expensive. I also considered Alien Gear holsters, but after reading reviews of their poor customer service and late deliveries, I decided against them (this was quite a while ago, and I think they have since fixed that problem).

I chose FoxX, and I am very happy with their product. The basic IWB Hybrid cost just $39, including shipping. And it was at my door one week after I ordered it online.....ONE WEEK! You can also choose from an assortment of upgrades if you like (horsehide leather, comfort-pad backing, etc). I use the FoxX IWB Hybrid 98 percent of the time that I carry. If I wear it all day long, on a hot sticky day, without an undershirt, the leather sometimes irritates my skin. If I had ponied up the extra $12.50 for their velvet-like comfort pad, I probably wouldn't have that problem.

When I wear a suit, I sometimes use a PDA holster that looks like a cell phone holster for a big Galaxy Note cell phone, $39.95 (www.pdaholsters.com).
I also have a Clinger “Atomic” holster which I use when I want to appendix-carry in the front. That's a good holster too, but they don't make the Atomic model anymore. Their “Stingray” model, which replaced the Atomic, is $39.95 (www.clingerholsters.com)
Another really good holster is the Ace Dri-Matrix by Black Arch Holsters. It has a neoprene-like backing which is great against your bare-skin in hot weather, $69.95 (www.blackarchholsters.com).
I sometimes use a “Sticky” holster when I just want to carry the gun in the cargo pockets of my shorts.

No one holster will fill all your needs, and your personal preference may be different from mine. I use all of my holsters, but the FoxX gets used the most.

Other holsters you might look at are:
Urban Carry (www.urbancarryholsters.com)
Kangaroo Carry (www.kangaroocarry.com)
We The People (www.wethepeopleholsters.com)

Now I'm looking for a holster for my new Taurus TH9C. My G2C holsters don't work with it, and none of the holster makers make one for the TH9C yet. I guess this gun is so new on the scene, I'm going to have to wait for the holster makers to catch up.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts