Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments on the recoil of a 9mm MilPro compared to the recoil of the 9mm 24/7 Pro?

Thanks a million

JimL

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Wish I could reply about that, because it would mean I had both!!

But as to the PT111 Pro, "What Recoil?". It does not feel much different than the 22 Mag Heritage revolver to me.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I find the recoil on the pt145 to be less then some 9mm guns made by others. Have the pt111 but not the 24/7 so I guess I'm no help either. I think MPanova might have some input. Not sure if he got the 24/7 in 9mm yet, was on his wish list. Maybe after Christmas.

Not sure there is much difference between the two. The pt111 is so easy to bring back on target. Can't believe the newer 24/7 has more felt recoil then the mil-pro. ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can't help on the 9mm part, but recoil on the .40 that I have isn't bad, even with the 3.3 inch barrel...I would imagine the 9mm recoil in the 24/7 would be less than the Millennium Pro due at least in part to the weight of the firearms.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have the 24/7 pro C and the recoil is not bad at all. I can go through a hundred rounds even with th 3.3 barrel and it is still very comfortable. Can't help you on the MILPRO

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll be at the range on Saturday, qualifying for my CHL renewal. If they let me, I'll run some ammo through both and report back.....now I just have to remember to take those with me (the toughest part of this assignment).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts