Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got a note from Taurus yesterday saying the my UPC code was not eligible for the rebate. I had used scissors to remove it from the box my G2c came in. Stapled it to their rebate form. Bought the gun from Buds In December after I saw the rebate lowered the already low price. Went to their website and pleaded my case.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got a note from Taurus yesterday saying the my UPC code was not eligible for the rebate. I had used scissors to remove it from the box my G2c came in. Stapled it to their rebate form. Bought the gun from Buds In December after I saw the rebate lowered the already low price. Went to their website and pleaded my case.
Did it have to be black/black and not silver/black if that's what you got? Or was it a Mass/Cali 10 round model that is disqualified?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Still waiting on mine, but we bought out pistols on Christmas Eve.

ETA: just checked the status, still ‘Pending Verification.’

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did it have to be black/black and not silver/black if that's what you got? Or was it a Mass/Cali 10 round model that is disqualified?
Black/black and marked "GTc," but the UPC code reads "G2C912...," not "G2C931" that the rebate form called for. I wonder what the difference is. Am contacting Buds.
I bought because of the rebate, but not certain where I read about the rebate -- Buds or Taurus.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Am I the last on to get my G2c rebate? I just got the card in the mail, activated the card online, and got a message saying it would take up to 24 hours to activate the card.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts