Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a line on a 9.5-10.5" rail for <$75? I need to find something a little shorter for my 300 blk pistol. I have found a few different options, but I just can't bring myself to spend $100.

I'd like to find something slim I'm not a huge fan of the quad rail look. Aero Atlas series looks good to me, but not for the price.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
You are very welcome. I have one on my AR9...

Reactions: stupimlico

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I feel like the picture in your signature might be a good representation of me before and during writing up that post...I can't believe I couldn't find that on primary. It might be perfect solution for me, thank you!
I actually work for them. It's one of our best selling items. Great quality at a great price. If you're looking for an easy to install handguard that is a quality handguard look no further. Here's an installation video so you can see how easy they are to install.

Though don't buy it from Primary. They're not my customer. Buy it from AR 15 Discounts. Here's a link for you: https://ar15discounts.com/products/aim-sports-inc-ar-15-free-float-m-lok-handguard/

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, that's cheap! Where were you a week ago?! Lol It's a good thing they are sold out, because I already bought one and am in the process of installing it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Dang, that's cheap! Where were you a week ago?! Lol It's a good thing they are sold out, because I already bought one and am in the process of installing it.

I was off fishing in the High Sierra's in Northern California. Sorry about that, but glad to hear you got one.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but figured in case someone else is looking, I'd add my 2¢. STNGR USA makes some good stuff at reasonable prices. I'm also a huge fan of Aero Precision's Atlas S- and R-One rails and have used them on two (about to be three) builds now.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but figured in case someone else is looking, I'd add my 2¢. STNGR USA makes some good stuff at reasonable prices. I'm also a huge fan of Aero Precision's Atlas S- and R-One rails and have used them on two (about to be three) builds now.
Those are $$$. I had various versions from each company in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts