Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to work at a cell phone firm,and one day stands out as an example of why I carry. On this day,one of the local Deputies stopped by with some phone trouble.

After I got his phone going,on cue his radio cracks to life.

"Twenty six, where u at"

"Main Street " he responds. "I'm on BD right now"

"Need your help,we got a man with a gun" says the stern voice through the Motorola.

Yikes.Go get em,Deputy.

(In my head) , glad I got my carry piece.

And the liberals say we don't need guns in day to day life...............

· Registered
963 Posts
I used to work at a cell phone firm,and one day stands out as an example of why I carry. On this day,one of the local Deputies stopped by with some phone trouble.

After I got his phone going,on cue his radio cracks to life.

"Twenty six, where u at"

"Main Street " he responds. "I'm on BD right now"

"Need your help,we got a man with a gun" says the stern voice through the Motorola.

Yikes.Go get em,Deputy.

(In my head) , glad I got my carry piece.

And the liberals say we don't need guns in day to day life...............
Regarding your signature, Adam Lanza's mom probably did have a CCW. My question has always been, "What if those first two school administrators had CCWs and were carrying? It would have ended right there. The little animal would have died of natural causes.

· Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Regarding your signature, Adam Lanza's mom probably did have a CCW. My question has always been, "What if those first two school administrators had CCWs and were carrying? It would have ended right there. The little animal would have died of natural causes.
:sport20:I hereby nominate this post as the TA.net Post of the Day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.