Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
The liberal programming of todays children will change the face of tomorrows America and I fear there will be no looking back!!
Its no longer EDUCATION its just about PROGRAMMING...
Its no longer about TEACHING to evaluate, use logic and reasoning to come to a solution.... its all about the programming with the calculated answer as the outcome!!!

SO VERY VERY SAD!!!!

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to the excerpts, the "ghost sister" has conscious thought and identity. This would mean she was a living person before being aborted. This doesn't jibe with the left narrative.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
This is just plain sad that they are going to such extremes to program the young ones. They know if they get them young, they will probably have them for good. :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
So publish a book about murder. I often ask myself if I ever get into arguement with pro-choicer, that if I went back in time and told their parents to abort THEM as a child, what they would say.

Probably something stupid, vain, and all together pointless. Seriously, can we move past this being politics and go into the fact IT IS A HUMAN LIFE?

Woe to this country, woe to the evil we've allowed, woe to the judgement we will face. A Nation doesn't go without Judgement after killing over 59,000,000 babies.. and expect nothing to happen :(

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
We as a nation without morals are failing so bad. Bring back teaching morals and common sense..:mad:

Reactions: rollin thunder
1 - 11 of 11 Posts