Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I do not think bad of this picture. But, I wonder how long it will last in that it may be considered an exploitation of females?

I think I will save it for future reference if the need Arises.:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Well, one of my favorite movies ( i have many, many favorite movies!) is The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara! Here is as great shot from the movie:

In my very wild imagination, I like to think that years and years ago, DH and I made just such a handsome couple!

Now on a completely different and lighter note - worthy of a Friday afternoon goofing off when i should be working - here is my contribution!

·
Banned
694 Posts
I really like pictures of trees.

r5-c-4-29-13.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,016 Posts
It's good to be the Queen;

It's good to be The Queen.jpg

;) I don't think the mods would allow, or some of our female members would appreciate, the "girls with guns" photos I've accumulated over the years (guns, what guns?). I think I'll just post my take on a Mel Brooks classic, and leave it at that.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Since we're playing beefcake firearms pix - here's one for us female types - quintessential John Wayne from Stagecoach - with a Winchester rifle

And how about a young Clint Eaatwood from Kelly's Heros

and how about Willima Powell, the Thin Man, holding a Colt Detective Special

So what do these all have in common? They're all black and white old pictures - just like I'm old. So sue me - I like old guys! ;)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#limp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I don't need any person to make this pic one of my favs... Something about the pt58, gotta get me one

660647_03_stainless_taurus_pt_58_380_640.jpg

Edit: if you like a little over priced flash...
3682677_01_pt58_hc_plus_640.jpg

Could be yours for $875 !!!!???!!!! (For real, here is the armslist ad... ARMSLIST - For Sale: PT58 HC Plus)

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
31,762 Posts
I'll try to keep things on track, this grandson already has the girls chasing him, gets his looks from his grandpa!

563607_496857653685525_775252822_n (1).jpg

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I like this one. Aaaaand .... how the heck and when did I become a Senior Member?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts