Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 327B2 out this morning. 100 rds. of stiff 115 gr. handloads, the little gun just keeps getting better. I was working on clay pigeons that someone had left on the bank at about 50 yards, great fun, only actually broke a couple but I scared the gizzards out of them all. Great gun, great cartridge and great fun!!!!!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "range" is a coulee in the Upper Missouri River Breaks National Monument. Nothing but prairie grass and a little brush. Use the tail gate of my p/u for a bench to hold my stuff. Just plinking off hand and fun.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Did you ever measure the B/C gap on yours? I just got one and the gap gets as narrow as .0017 with an average of .002 and am wondering if yours is similar. I checked the timing and there is no B/C overlap so I am good there.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never gave it a thought, has never presented a problem, even with cast bullets. No build up of fouling, lead or powder. I'll check it when I clean it up.

Reactions: AdesteAnimo

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cleaned it up last evening. Ran my feeler gauge thru all 6 positions. Uniformly snug .005. I don't know what Taurus specs are but .005 is OK with me. My CA 327 runs tighter, .0035, and I'm OK with that too.

Reactions: cooper
1 - 6 of 6 Posts