Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally took that new mossberg to the range last night. It was pretty impressive, shot 15 rounds of 00 buck and no pain, limbsaver tactical recoil pad helped. the end of the barrel was shooting flames about a foot long, Also shot 100 rounds on 9mm out of my 247 d/s, did have one issue I decocked it once and it didn't fire on the first shot ? round count is around 5,200. oh well will post pics later

Attachments

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I really like your shotgun!

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Man, that is one nice looking shotgun!! No wonder you like it so much...enjoy :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also shot 100 rounds on 9mm out of my 247 d/s, did have one issue I decocked it once and it didn't fire on the first shot ?
I had this problem when I switched out the hammer spring on another auto I had. It would fire in SA, but in DA, it would only leave a little dimple on the primer. I'd guess your hammer spring has been replaced, damaged, or worn. Consider a replacement. Wolff probably carries them in various strengths.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Well I finally took that new mossberg to the range last night. It was pretty impressive, shot 15 rounds of 00 buck and no pain, limbsaver tactical recoil pad helped, the end of the barrel was shooting flames about a foot long.
They're way more fun than they should be, especially when you have a bunch of people surprised at the boom and the flame. If you want a really good flame, throw some 3" rifled slugs in it and tell your range buddies to back up. XD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts