Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had been a while since I did some shooting with the 709, my EDC. I have always liked this gun since I bought it and it's a great shooter! I don't keep close count but today was, at the very least, 1300 rounds and most likley well over 1400. This thing shoots easy, has a good trigger, and of course most importantly it has never failed.
This target is at just 7 yards, 50 rounds body, 50 rounds head. There's a few flyers in there but all in all I think it's not bad for a 1 year shooter.

View attachment 27612

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
You're doing well.
The 709 is one of my favorites and the one I most often pick for EDC.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice shootin!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Pfft doing much better than me. I finally learned better trigger control with my 9mm.
Nice work on that target and a peace of mind with your EDC is priceless.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice shooting! It sure looks like the bad guys should run the other way if they see you coming!

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
good shooting, like the 709

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Not bad shooting at all, darbo!

Uh...do you reside in Northern Mississippi, and, if so, do you offer shooting lessons?

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Not too shabby! The BG definitely will need a body bag....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ya, Ya, That's the ticket!!

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not bad shooting at all, darbo!

Uh...do you reside in Northern Mississippi, and, if so, do you offer shooting lessons?
LOL...thanks for the kind words. I live in Fl. I'm 57 and shooting for just over a year now. I have taken 2 one on one training classes, go to the range a lot and participate in IDPA and USPSA matches. It's just a shame I waited until this late in life to find enjoyment of shooting and guns!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts