Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally made it to the range for the first time with my 1911. It shot very well. I had ZERO problems, other than the sights were just a bit "off". Gunsmith at the range fixed them for me free of charge :) (Thanks Dan). I put 3 boxes through it (WWB, Rem, and Goldensaber) and not a single problem. I have decided that anybody that has something bad about Taurus can KMA.

Now I was unsuccessful in hitting the bullseye but EVERY shot hit paper from 7-25yds. and I am not the best shot. I normally only shoot out to 10yds since until recently I only shot a snub and an XD9sc(3in) could always hit paper but not even close to center at 25yds with snub.

Mods I hope this is okay
For you Central Michigan shooters check out Silver Bullet Firearms in Wyoming(GR) if you haven't been there it is a GREAT place to shoot, have work done, etc.

Thanks for letting me share.
starshooter231

P.S.
Dan if you are on this board thanks for the free sight fix. I will be back to see you soon.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
sounds like you had a great trip.glad to hear it.i hope to get one in the next couple years........if the wife lets me.she kinda wears the pants

·
Registered
162 Posts
rwcreigh said:
sounds like you had a great trip.glad to hear it.i hope to get one in the next couple years........if the wife lets me.she kinda wears the pants
Sounds like a great Mother's Day present, and hope she let's you shoot it from time to time.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
greener said:
Sounds like a great Mother's Day present, and hope she let's you shoot it from time to time.
Don't do it!!! My dad once bought my mom a .22 revolver for Xmas and she still gives him a hard time about it. It was over 30 years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts