Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I went to the range yesterday and I got to meet a few people after testing a couple of loads in my 45 a guy came in setting up Vicki cameras he was getting ready to shoot some U Tube video so if you would like to know what our little pistol range looks like you can go to GHOST TACTICAL and check it out I left when he started filming because I needed to go meet a friend his name is Trey Miller seems like a nice guy an X Marine go check it out.

·
Administrator
35,700 Posts
The range here where I live doesn't even let you take pics of your target out on the range ! I'm not sure why that would be unless it's some kind of liability issue or something. I'll check out your range.

Reactions: muddcatt54

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Colion Noir has done a number of his segments at my home range - Frisco Gun Club in Frisco, TX. He's a local Dallas guy.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is Ghost Tactical I hate it when the computer decides to correct my spelling I didn't notice it SORRY

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is Ghost Tactical spell check got me

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is an unusual rule I would think I'd be curious to know the reason and hope it don't catch on. I'm at a small range 75% of the I'm the only one there there is no permanent RO. Everything is volunteer

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like Colin he's plane spoken

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Colion Noir has done a number of his segments at my home range - Frisco Gun Club in Frisco, TX. He's a local Dallas guy.
Listened to him on the Joe Rogan podcast a little while ago. I like where he's coming from.

Reactions: chefduane
1 - 10 of 10 Posts