Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
35,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally - got to take my new baby to the range. I cleaned my new PT-145 about a week ago, cleaned it really well and then went on vacation. Got back last night, and looked forward to seeing what my new conceal carry weapon can do. I have to admit I was kinda nervous - there have been alot of posts lately about dissatisfaction with their PT145 and I was praying that I didn't have problems with mine. Ran 300+ rounds through mine - WWB, Blazer aluminum, Blazer brass, Remington, and Winchester flat nose training ammo. The results: absolutely NO failure to feed, failure to fire, or any other hiccup or glitch. No magazine problems of any kind, NOTHING. I've got about 700 more rounds to go before I carry with it, but I'm getting real stoked about this being my CCW gun !!! 10 +1 rounds of 45 acp is alot of firepower, no matter how you cut it. :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
I just got to test mine yesterday and love it as well. The only problem other than shooting low was lack of ammo! What people fail to realize is that most people who have a good experience don't share. Like they say for every bad experience usually 15-20 people get told. Every good experience you are lucky if it gets out to 3 people!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts