Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still getting to know the PT840. I spent most of the time at 10 yards. I usually shoot 15 and 20 yards as well, but the range was crowded and as a member, I can shoot when people aren't waiting. Anyway, I usually shoot with a light under the barrel for recoil control and quicker follow up shots, but went without today in case I get too reliant on them. The top two targets are 10 rounds each of .40, the rest are 12 rounds each 9mm. I consistently find that I shoot better at the smaller targets. The G2C is sooo smooth with 9mm! I still have to maintain discipline to get tight groups with the .40. I really need to focus on follow through (keeping my eyes on where the front sight was AFTER the shot is fired), but the results are worth it. Of course, I always end my sessions by moving the target to 7 yards and getting all 15 rounds off in 13 seconds (Daddy gotta have fun)!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Pretty good shooting Russty! The .40 can be just a little bit more of a handful, but certainly worth the effort...I like the round myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts