Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I went to the range today and my shooting was just off for some strange reason. I don't know what it was but my shot was completely off. On the other hand, she shot better then me today. It was kind of aggravating knowing that she was rubbing it in that she shot better then me. It didn't even look like I had been shooting for 13 years. So frustrated right now. Pictures will come later tonight.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Don't drink more than one cup of coffee before going to the range.

Reactions: CogarBoy

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm proud of her and I told her I was proud if her. She is just being her. Think she funny lol. I'm glad that she feels confident in shooting.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Last weekend was the very first time my wife shot. Using an AR and an AK, she consistently blew the center out of the target every time.

Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue... that's life!

Reactions: RichO and MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue... that's life!
Brilliant observation, friend, simply brilliant! :clap:

More times than not, I find that I'm the "statue". :eek:

Reactions: RichO

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
My wife and I went to the range today and my shooting was just off for some strange reason. I don't know what it was but my shot was completely off. On the other hand, she shot better then me today. It was kind of aggravating knowing that she was rubbing it in that she shot better then me. It didn't even look like I had been shooting for 13 years. So frustrated right now. Pictures will come later tonight.
My wife and I used to fish together every Saturday during the season when it wasn't stormy or raining. We built memories together that will last our lifetimes.

I know that you and your wife are doing the same with the range time you spend together. :thumb:

Reactions: Corey2481

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I`ll ask....What other than having fun and shooting was your mind on...When I shoot in the same manner I`m usually any where but there at the range....I have to realize that this is MY fun time....NOTHING IS ALLOWED other than SHOOTING and HAVING FUN as well as RELAXING, no yesterdays, no tomarrows,no bills.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I`ll ask....What other than having fun and shooting was your mind on...When I shoot in the same manner I`m usually any where but there at the range....I have to realize that this is MY fun time....NOTHING IS ALLOWED other than SHOOTING and HAVING FUN as well as RELAXING, no yesterdays, no tomarrows,no bills.....
I have no clue where my mind was. I know that I will clear it and just have my me time shooting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts