Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
35,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of the people at taurusarmed that have been through great difficulty this past year, job losses, discovery of illnesses or family trouble, or whatever it was, here is hoping that 2012 is a much better year.

To all of the ladies of taurusarmed, all three of you (just kidding - I think there are a few more than that) I say thank you for chiming in and for keeping this group of knuckleheads honest.

And to all of the ones we've lost along the way......taurusute and anybody else we might not be aware of - a special remembrance to you. Especially Cimarron - old friend, we still miss you greatly.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Testify!!

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
TTG. What a great thread. AND, as a recipient of your thoughts and prayers from 3 months ago, it strikes home.
I would add this: Just as people post on here: :anyone heard from? well maybe, just maybe, you might want to look at your own family.
After I had the " paddles" during a surgery...yes it hurts!, I got to realize my own susceptabilities. So I started making peace with the relatives I don't pay too much attention to, and things like that. Sadly it means a visit from the wicked step-sister...but if she is going to pay the money...I will do my best to be nice...most of the time.

Remember...we are not here forever and usually we do not expect to go tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Here! Here!

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Raising my cup of coffee with you (spiked eggnog comes later).

·
Super Moderator
36,015 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and "God bless us, every one!" :angel:

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
I'll raise my cup to that, TTG! God bless all of those that have gone over before us and here's hoping that the rest of us have a long and happy road ahead of us before it's our turn. slàinte!

Reactions: whodog

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Thanks and back at ya!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks, texastaurusguy, for the insightful look back at 2011.

I told my wife earlier this evening that 2011 was one of the most difficult years I've ever been through; but that I'm thankful I'm still here with hope in my heart for a better day dawning in 2012.

Thanks to you all for being a source of encouragement and strength to me this year.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
And to you TTG and the rest of TA...Salute

·
10,379 Posts
Nostrovia!

Here's to all ya'll for a Merry Christmas and a better New Year.

·
Administrator
39,689 Posts
I'll raise my cup to that as well! Even if it is only filled with hot coffee this morning. Excellent post TTG! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts