Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's about the only thing it's been doing here in the Jacksonville area; Rain.

·
Banned
153 Posts
That's about the only thing it's been doing here in the Jacksonville area; Rain.
we finally got at least 2 days of rain up here in New England, and i'm glad we did. we have a water deficit.

i been down your way, tell you what, after a rainfall, it gets SUPER MUGGY when the skies clear....and i could never find an air-conditioned building fast enough...lol

·
Super Moderator
13,777 Posts
You guys must be talking about that wet water stuff that falls from the sky. Wish someone would share some with us out here in West Texas!
I'll make ya a deal, Smoke - you share whatever rain you get with us folks in New Mexico, and GhostHorse and I will send any that shows up here down your way.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have a brush pile I've been needing to burn for about two years now, what We need around these parts is about two weeks of on and off rain to saturate the ground and moisten the vegetation so I can break the pile down into small increments and burn it over the course of a week.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts