32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..more machining to come..thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Looks like you did an excellent job.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Wouldn't it have been less expensive to sell or trade the rail gun and get one without the rail?

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
15,515 Posts
Really nice job but milling down a frame without safety glasses is a a nice way to lose your vision.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Really nice job but milling down a frame without safety glasses is a a nice way to lose your vision.
I'm glad someone else noticed this. Being a safety and environmental coordinator for a fleet maintenance shop I tend to notice these things right off the bat.
Looks like he did a great job on it though. Props to ya

·
Registered
37,209 Posts
Now I am not a professional , but I did stay at a certain Hotel last night and I would make a wild guess that this is one case where the Taurus warranty is likely voided!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now I am not a professional , but I did stay at a certain Hotel last night and I would make a wild guess that this is one case where the Taurus warranty is likely voided!
We don't have the luxury of warranty claims here sir...once sold to you you cannot more or less take it back to the gun store...good business for gunsmiths like my young friend in the picture...only 28 years old...been a gunmiths 1/3 of his life already...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Well, that milling / polishing job really gives the pistol a sleek new look. :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm glad someone else noticed this. Being a safety and environmental coordinator for a fleet maintenance shop I tend to notice these things right off the bat.
Looks like he did a great job on it though. Props to ya
He told me it slows him down...people were drinking coffee around the machined steel is flying around burning necks of those people nearby...its how it goes down around here sirs...thank you for your concerns...

·
Registered
194 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts