Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy good sights for my bull. I am open to fixed or target type that are not all black. The stock sights that come on these guns have got to be the worst on the market. Are any of the fiber optic sights on some of other Taurus revolvers compatable? Only as a last resort would I consider paint or nail polish. I was considering a Burris fastfire but would still like to know if anyone on here knows of my original question. All input or intel will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you thought about applying some sight paint. This is a good and cheap alternative. Always follow the manufacturers instructions.
When I first bought it in 2005 I got a brownells sight paint kit and taped off the rear sight to a thick out line and did the whole rear of the front sight. It was o.k. but I just want better sights.
I do appreciate the intel. thank you scalp

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
For the Bull I use a scope, but for one of my 45acp Trackers I had a front sight put on that I could change out the front sight blade. It has had a fiber blade on it for a few years. I'm old and it is easier to see than the factory was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To all ragingbull owners. I should not have said the ragingbull sights suck,I just do not like mine. I should of asked has anyone changed or modified theirs to make them better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the Bull I use a scope, but for one of my 45acp Trackers I had a front sight put on that I could change out the front sight blade. It has had a fiber blade on it for a few years. I'm old and it is easier to see than the factory was.
Thanks for the intel. OldRedneck is that compatiable with the Bull?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is only a front sight insert change away, Front sight blades for Smith and Wesson 629's will work fine. The hole for the roll pin isn't drill until inserted anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts