Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to sell my raging judge magnum .410/.45LC/.454. It is a great gun for back packing in bear country (thats why i got it)
And good for home defense. It has less than 50 rounds total through it, only a handful of .454 because there so expensive. That is the main reason for selling it, plus my daughter has moved up from the .22 cricket and is ready for a repeater, hopefully the judge will finance that.

It is a 3" stainless raging judge magnum

Also includes 3 aluminum speed loaders from 5 star (hard to find because it is a 6 shot)

I am trying to sell this privitly in the state of NH. The local dealers really ream you for trade ins.

Asking $625

I can e-mail you pics if interested, ONLY sell to NH resident.

[email protected]

P.S. I know this is in the wrong thread, i have been a member for over a year, lots of knowledge and insight here. I just don't post often so i couldn't post this in the for sale thread.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Price drop...anyone interested?
I know this crowd, friend...and nothing gets them fired up like pics of the item for sale AND a price drop!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am currently in the market for a Raging Judge. Can you post of send me pictures? my email address is mpanova1 AT Gmail.com just replace the "AT with an @

1 - 5 of 5 Posts