Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like to keep it but I just bought a new truck and have big plans for it so I could use the extra cash for that which is more important right now then shooting the cannon haha

Im asking $800 FTF and I have about 120 rounds of ammo for it from light loads to the bad boy stuff like the 500 600 and 700gr

case not included, it was a birthday gift from my wife so its worth more to me then the price it cost if you know what I mean

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
How long is the barrel Mike? A fella I work with may be interested in it. What would you do for a FTF deal? If you wanna PM me, I'll let him know what kind of deal you'll make him then.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the 10" barrel, 800 is the lowest I can go even FTF for the gun and all the ammo. I dont place things for sale higher then I want for them just to let people talk me down like some folks do, if I am going to sell something I figure out what the lowest I will go is and put it out there for that amount, if It makes him feel better I could say I wanted 1000 but Ill go down to 800 haha

For real I cant go any lower then 800 since I am selling it with 100+ rounds of ammo that costs over 2.50 per round

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I PM'd rvito about your desire to sell it as well. He's been looking for a RB 500 without any luck.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Re read, and realized that didn't say 800 FFL. I thought we'd be saving you and him some fees. That's all. I'll tell him about it again though. He was really curious about the barrel length though.

Hows the rcoil on it? Managable?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the lighter 400gr and less rounds the recoil is not bad at all and I would say you could shoot it all day with out a problem, however the recoil on those 500 600 and 700 grain thats a whole other story haha not something you want to shoot a lot of but if a t-rex ever gets loose in your city you will be who everyone calls on to take it down lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts