Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen an advertisement on these a 10 as they did with the hornet in 223 caliber?? wow thats a lot of pressure in a revolver in my book , most 223 are in the 55,000and up catagories?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Taurus had a prototype of a Raging Bull in .223 at, IIRC, the 2006 Shot Show. Unfortunately there has been no follow-up word from Taurus in regards to these so it appears they've either scrapped the plans or pushed back the release date. No word however makes me think it's the former reason rather than the latter.

That really is too bad since there are some here, myself included, who would like to have one.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I hope they'll make it, but IMO it's unlikely...

.223 Revolver sounds pretty cool but I'm not sure how useful it would be out of a handgun... if they'll make it, I might just buy it for the muzzle frash; 5in would be fun...:D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow 5 in would light yu up man hahahahahha heck i had a nef rifle one time in 223 and that in a 22 in let out a nice flash ,, 5in????? wow

·
Registered
107 Posts
If they made it with a 16" barrel and a built-in bipod you'd have a real interesting varmint pistol on your hands!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts