Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****SOLD ON GUNBROKER****

I have overextended myself a bit with other recent purchases and need to sell off a few things, one of which is a NIB Raging Bee. It has never been fired outside of the factory, but has a few blemishes that have always been there (I think the factory scope mount was bouncing around in the box at the gun store). They don't seem to show up well in photos but I tried. I saw a used one go for over $1200 on Gunbroker recently, what is a fair price for mine? It has the box (a bit tattered) and all the original paperwork and scope mount.

·
Registered
349 Posts
These are niche weapons and command whatever you can get for them. I've seen them go for over a grand, like the one you saw, or sit for weeks at under $750. I know of one .22 Hornet that sat in a dealer's case for over two years before someone bought it for $900. There aren't the number of people collecting Taurus as there are S&W, so it may take a while to get what you want for it.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I could only find 2 references as to the current going price.
Fair condition ~$450
Very Good condition ~$1000
I did find another for sale for $700.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your input guys. I think I'm going to list it up on Gunbroker for an amount I could feel good about and if it doesn't sell I still have one giant badass revolver in the safe.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have overextended myself a bit with other recent purchases and need to sell off a few things, one of which is a NIB Raging Bee.
.218 Bee? Wow. I had no idea anything was currently made in that. The last (and only) thing I have seen chambered in .218 Bee was a rifle in my grandfather's estate, a quarter century ago.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I think I read this was last made in 2007.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's an impressive looking revolver.

Good luck in finding a buyer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts