Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a quick trip to the range today and managed to send about 50 rounds downrange from my new 24/7 G2. Love it. Had 2 'fail to fire' but thanks to the 'Strike Two' feature those rounds fired as they should. Thanks Taurus,what a nice feature. Don't know what went wrong. Hopefully just part of the breaking in process. Had no problems with the DA/SA situation some people have been discussing. Stayed in SA until I hit the decocker. Just as a side note, all my rounds hit the target. Not a tack driver, but the pistol shot better than I expected. I was pleased. Hopefully I will get more range time in the near future. I will keep you posted. Great bunch of members.

·
Administrator
17,592 Posts
Congratulations and glad you had a good time at the Range with your new G2! :cool:

As you get used to the ergonomics and Trigger of your new Pistol, your accuracy will improve.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Congrats, and glad to hear the good news about the DA/SA. As jwc said, the accuracy will improve over time, especially as the trigger breaks in. Happy Shootin'!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats!! A fun gun to shoot all day!!! The accuracy of the gun is there and you can be the tac driver you want to be. Have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts