Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could not wait to get to the range to shoot my new M-85 UL so I drove over to a rarely travelled dirt road close to the house. Squeezed off 10 rounds (5 in DA & 5 in SA ) of Win. white box 125GR. +P JHP. Man do I love my new friend!!! 9 out of 10 hits in a milk jug at about 30ft. Had to scram out of there then before the law showed up. Karl, who is happy to be Taurus Armed. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
my 85 ul is the homeland security model with the raised rear channel and front hi viz green sight.it shoots very well and is very comfortable to carry in my front pocket holster.i really couldn't be more pleased.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hope you picked up the busted milk carton, probably got your prints all over it.

The long arm of the law will sniff you out for busting poor little milk jugs. :D

Heck, they probably found your spent bullets in the dirt near the jugs...got 'em at the crime lab. The DA will have no mercy on your po sole, he'll nail your hide to the court house wall as an example to busting helpless milk cartons. :D

Glad your gun worked out for you, nothing like a good gun that will shoot true. Enjoy.

TB C45

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
then they will match his dna and the plastic on his hands with the gun powder oh i see a whole episode on this guy ,, serial milk jug killer :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts