Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have handled the 9mm version of this pistol and really liked how it felt in my hands and how well it pointed. I am mostly interested in this pistol as my CCW gun for now and would like any comments/feedback on the handgun's conceal-ability, accuracy (bench at 15 and 25 yards which I know are not typical SD ranges), and any good IWB holster options. Any comments about functionality would be welcome too.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, I've had mine 9mm 24/7C since the fall and I love it - it's what I currently use for CCW. personally i'm still not comfortable carrying something without an external safety which was one of the main reasons this psitol appealed to me - love the thumb safety - when i picked this up, i was considering the mp compact, the XD compact, and a couple others I think - but the grip, the safety, and the unbelievable price is why I picked it up - and it's great - i'm not as accurate as I would like to be with it - a bit low and left for me but it's improved - the trigger is great, concealability is really good especially with the smaller mag - i use a nylon IWB holster I got at the gun show when I got it - a generic Sub Comp holster for the XD and MP - works great. I also like that it comes with the larger cap mag so if I carry in the car or in my bag, I switch to the larger mag and have 17 rounds -

I've fired Win WB, Blazer, speer, federal - a few others - without a single hiccup - easy to tear down and clean. The features, the price - it's a great buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts