Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On my other guns when you push the mag release button the magazine drops out. On my Millennium G2 you have to pull the magazine out while holding the button. I called Taurus and they said that is correct it is not a drop magazine. So is that correct I have to pull the magazine out it wont just drop out or will it drop when empty and have to be pulled out if loaded. Thanks for any info. :confused:

Wow found my problem but dont know what to do. One of the magazines is 1/8" larger around than the other. Both are factory mags that came with the gun. Any suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
35,349 Posts
I don't know, but my PT145 (only semi auto Taurus I own) drops clear.

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
My Mil Pro's and Mil G2's all drop freely.

Reactions: littlechili

·
Registered
32,156 Posts
On my other guns when you push the mag release button the magazine drops out. On my Millennium G2 you have to pull the magazine out while holding the button. I called Taurus and they said that is correct it is not a drop magazine. So is that correct I have to pull the magazine out it wont just drop out or will it drop when empty and have to be pulled out if loaded. Thanks for any info. :confused:

Wow found my problem but dont know what to do. One of the magazines is 1/8" larger around than the other. Both are factory mags that came with the gun. Any suggestions.
I have had some mags for my PT-145 that I dressed down with 000 steel wool so they would drop freely. Sometimes the paint is just too thick.

Reactions: daytonaredeye

·
Registered
3,453 Posts

I've got 10 Taurus-made magazines, and they all drop freely. When you say "larger," do you mean larger in girth or length?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Larger in girth. And it is a mag from Brazil. Taurus sent me a USA mag replacement and it works perfect. Tried sanding the paint it didn't help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts