Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious, is there anywhere in which you always carry, and anywhere in which you never carry (excluding places like airports, federal buildings and such where it’s not allowed)?
IE Do you always carry in restaurants and bars, but never carry in church?

This is purely curiosity based, not looking to start any contention or anything.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Never in the shower, Guns rust!! When Sleeping!! they hurt when I roll over and wake me up!

Always, when I am reasonably awake!

Actually, I am still waiting for my CC permit, but the above is mostly true! If not legally restricted, or posted "Hospital's" is an example of that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Do not carry at work (Pittsburgh International Airport), but do carry to and from. When not working and away from home I carry everywhere except into Federal Bldgs. Also do not carry in my congregations' building (elders don't want us to).When outside at home have a MIL PRO with me at all times. Have carried into buildings that post for no firearms. Figure that if its concealed as it should be and I am careful, then no one is the wiser.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I carry everywhere I legally can. That way I don't have to decide whether or not to carry.

Steelheart

·
Registered
3 Posts
The law prohibits carrying on School/University property, bars, courthouses. Other than that, I always carry, particularly at Walmart.
dld

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm with Steelheart. I carry everywhere that I'm not prohibited. Someone's signature line says it all " 24/7 or guess right"

·
Registered
339 Posts
+2 on what steelheart said

·
Registered
671 Posts
+3 Steelheart

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steelheart said:
I carry everywhere I legally can. That way I don't have to decide whether or not to carry.

Steelheart
I agree

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dld said:
, particularly at Walmart.
Now this just begs the question, why Wallmart in particular?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I carry anywhere I legally can, except when coaching my kid's soccer games, then I just keep it in my vehicle

·
Administrator
40,398 Posts
Just about everywhere I go. Not often that I am required to disarm, but do if necessary.

·
Registered
968 Posts
everywhere except fed bldgs/airports/schools/churches/professional sport events/bars and anyplace with the 30.06 sign(texas)

everywhere else i carry. if it has a "firearms prohibited" they should have done it right and got their 30.06, otherwise IMO thats just to slap another charge on criminals and dosent affect me

·
Registered
968 Posts
hopefully i will never have to use my weapon

but, there are those who will take my life for what i have and there is no way to predict when/where they will try.

the sad thing is that the "gun free/safe zones" are the most likely to get shot nowadays. wonder if the lawmakers will ever realize that gun laws only restrict honest citizens or if their zeal will continue to blind them to that fact

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I carry most places I legally can. However, my wife doesn't want me to carry in church so I don't do that. Also do not carry much when I'm around her mom.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Don't forget, Paul, lives were probably saved in a Colorado Springs church because an alert CCW woman was carrying!

smit

1 - 20 of 41 Posts