Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for a 9mm 809c 3.5" blued last week. The website I ordered it from had the same picture for the 4" so I check into it and became even more confused. Question I have does the 809c come in the "blue" or just the stainless slide? Also in the 9mm does it come with 17+1 mags or the 12's? As you can see straight from the Taurus website it doesn't seem to match up.

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Where I ordered it from.

Taurus Model 809 Compact 9mm Pistol 17 Round 3.5" Blue

I would call or email but they have a disclaimer not to call or email before 3 weeks. I thought I would check with you guys first because I'm going to cancel if it is just the 12 round magazines. I don't really care what the finish is.

Thanks in advance, Brad

· Registered
606 Posts
Welcome to the Forum..... Less than a year ago, I got a new 809-C with a stainless slide. It came with two magazines, a 12 and a 17.

· Registered
143 Posts
They offer it in both stainless and blued. And it come with both a 13 round and 17 round magazine. The issue you may have if you decide to buy is finding extra mags. Have never seen anyone selling the 13 round. I bought a spare 17 rounder but have not been able to locate the grip spacer that is on 17 rounder.

· Registered
2,513 Posts
The sleeves for the 17 round mags are not being sold as individual parts from taurus yet. The only way to get them currently is with the guns. There was another thread out there about this a few weeks ago and someone who talked to CS said they would be avaliable in the next couple of months I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.