Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
...... regarding the 'Politics Admission Request'. ...... Unfortunately my 'user name' is only 4 letters long, and the reply requires '5', yet anything more than my user name will be rejected. ....... Advice?

Administrator
For starters, the reply requires more than just your user name. Reread the instructions very carefully.

Reactions: texastaurusguy

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
For starters, the reply requires more than just your user name. Reread the instructions very carefully.
"..Entry to the politics section is considered to be a privilege for members in good standing. To gain access you will be required to have at least 100 posts in the general forums which are open to all. Secondly you must apply for admission to the politics section and have your application reviewed and approved by the staff before access is granted.

in order to apply you must do the following:

1. read post 2 below.

2. once you have read it and understand the rules and policies, click on the reply with quote button in the lower right hand corner of post 2.

3. type your username only and click post.

4. if you type anything other than your username or make comments your application will automatically be rejected, the staff will never see it.

5. by typing your username in the reply with quote you are agreeing to abide by the rules and signifying that you understand and accept the rules and policies of the politics section.

note! Once you apply your request is transferred out of this thread into a pending approval file. If you come back to this thread and do not see your request post, do not panic. That is how it is supposed to work. You do not need to fill out the request again. Doing so will only slow down the approval process. Thanks. ..".

Okay, 're-read carefully', so tell me, what did I miss in the above instructions? ..... Items 3 & 4 seem pretty clear ....... and 'reply' will NOT accept less than 4 digits.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Oops. I see my screw up, I responded to the 'first' post. ....... But still, it will not accept a 'four' digit reply.

Administrator
PM sent.

Registered
Put a " . " at the end of your name "kerk."

Worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts