Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm looking for a PT92 part. It's the screw that holds the safety/decocker spring in place on the left side of the pistol. Does anyone know where I can find that screw? All I'm finding online is the grip screws.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Premium Member
6,443 Posts
Hello all. I'm looking for a PT92 part. It's the screw that holds the safety/decocker spring in place on the left side of the pistol. Does anyone know where I can find that screw? All I'm finding online is the grip screws.

Thanks in advance. :)
I'm not a PT92 guy, but there are some on the forum so hopefully they will come along and give you some assistance.

I looked up Find Taurus PT-22 Parts | Numrich which is my go-to site for parts. Could you identify the diagram number on there of the part you're looking for? That may help someone to identify the correct part. Also, if they are out of stock (which they probably are) you may be able to at least get the part number and search for it.

·
Administrator
18,645 Posts
If I understand you correctly, what you are looking for is the Frame Grip Screw Bushing, as shown below.

That would be Part Number 30 in the Numrich Diagram.

A lot of times, these Bushings come out with the Grip Screws and you might look at your Grip Screws to see if the Bushings are there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I understand you correctly, what you are looking for is the Frame Grip Screw Bushing, as shown below.

That would be Part Number 30 in the Numrich Diagram.

A lot of times, these Bushings come out with the Grip Screws and you might look at your Grip Screws to see if the Bushings are there.
Yes, this is the one. Thank you for your help!

·
Administrator
18,645 Posts

·
Registered
9,660 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
39,279 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts