Taurus Firearm Forum banner

qualified at ccw class today with pt709

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  GeneralCarver 
#1 ·
Finally took my ccw class and,instead pc using thé class instructifs Glock 19.I used my or 709 slim . Thé instrictorgive me alittle flack for thé compact size of it . He was sure I wouldnt quallify with it at first . But hechanged nos tune after i hit six bullseyes,and four ten rings with it. I can say i was kind of proud when he ask If he could shoot my third clip . Hewas very impresed.

#5 ·
Congratulations! Well done, and a big "in-yer-face" for the Taurus haters.

Reactions: wizard_of_ahs
#11 ·
Those who have never shot a Taurus do not know what they are missing. Now he knows. Taurus owners changing the minds of non-Taurus owners one mind at a time. Keep up the good work and congrats on doing well in your class. Not sure what was more special to you - passing the class or shutting up the instructor. I can take a guess though!

#15 ·
Nice you're a heck of a Marksmen, it is a hoot to shoot that little Gun!

#18 ·
Great for you! Ignore all the gun snobs out there. Taurus handguns are fine and will get the job done and a great price. Its the shooter, not the gun. Its like saying someone is going to lose a marathon because they are wearing new balance instead of Nike shoes. It doesn't matter. Skill is what matters. The gun doesn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.