Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A newly released photo of the Punisher's 500 Magnum from the new upcoming movie.

Punisher: War Zone

:D

·
Registered
959 Posts
hehehe,... yes you know I Want One...<:))

·
Registered
41 Posts
It may just be a heat shroud or some other form of barrel cooling method... umm I honestly dont know if you could silence a revolver... It could also be a flash suppressor. I personally have never seen a silencer on a revolver before... but yea none the less great looking weapon...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Its a Drink Mixer, Just Put The End In Your Glass and Pull The Trigger...<:))

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gray_Wolf said:
That looks sweet! I love the duatone look.
I do too though I'd love to see one with a black cylinder and cylinder release as well. :D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well it sure looks tough to me.. wheel guns always look tougher then semiauto's

if they was animals i'd call he wheel gun a bear and the semi auto a cheetah

one's tough and powerful, the other fast and agile..

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
They had something similar at one of gun shops I frequent today. when I saw it I thought of this thread. But it did not have all that extra stuff on it of course. But it still was pretty.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It looks like the type of weapon where someone tries to break in through the front door, meets the half inch shard of metal and literally rides the shock wave backwards in between the door frame mid air for a good 3 to 5 feet...

·
Registered
41 Posts
hehe I know, I know... it just looks like it could...
Robby said:
But But But :mad: that only happens in the movies!! :???: A hit by that thing and your gonna drop like a rock :rolleyes:
I know I know... It just looks like it could...

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
From what I've read, Elephants, Rhino, Cape Buffalo and other dangerous animals have already been taken with the 500 Magnum and the cartridge is roughly 5 years old now.

For defensive purposes however, a 300 or 350 gr. JHC @ 850 FPS should do quite nicely. :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
For defensive purposes however, a 300 or 350 gr. JHC @ 850 FPS should do quite nicely. :D
Lets see. 2+ times the mass of a standard 9mm/.40S&W bullet @ 850 fps. Yep, I'd say that would be like getting hit with a billy club really fast.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts